Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s first major expansion, Druid’s Fury, will be available on April 29th.
In Druid’s Wrath Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Players will travel to Ireland to uncover the mystery of the Druid cult, track down and discover their members.
Delving into Gaelic mythology and folklore, they need to struggle in haunted forests and various landscapes, while striving to win influence among the Gaelic kings.
Extensions can be purchased separately or accessed through Season Pass.
In addition, the second season of “Aostara Season” also provides exclusive narrative content and in-game activities, which can be used by all players. Starting today, players can celebrate spring in the time-limited Ostara festival and receive new challenges and rewards.
The Ostara Festival is the first update of the Ostara Season, inviting players to conduct an event in a dedicated area in Ravensthorpe until April 8. Various Easter themed celebrations will be provided, including:
- Resettlement and decoration activities
- Drinking, archery and fighting games
- Three new characters are added: Eivor can conduct egg hunts, celebrate the Queen of May, and protect settlements from night souls
- Three new skills: The fearless jumper allows Eivor to perform skilled fall attacks above the enemy, while Raven’s loot and loot skills can improve Eivor’s efficiency in long-range or close-range combat
- Exclusive rewards, including settlement decorations and customized items
To experience the Ostara Music Festival, players must arrive in England and complete the first narrative arc-Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire. Then, when the player visits the settlement, the festival will be automatically triggered. To participate in the May Queen event, the player’s settlement must reach level 3.
Starting today, players can also change the appearance of Eivor’s equipment through visual customization (more commonly, in-game soaking or “changing the appearance”).
Since Eivor is customized visually, the original gear and armor statistics remain unchanged. Once you find a gear or weapon, if the item is from the same category, you can equip its visual effects by visiting the blacksmith at Ravensthorpe in exchange for silver.
To celebrate the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla community, players will receive Altair costumes, Yule gear suits and cosmetics, and 300 opals for free. To be rewarded, they must visit the Animus store.
The next two updates will add more content to the Ostara season, including:
- Challenge Mastery: The second update will add a new game mode based on the core combat mechanism of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, bringing a highly replayable combat experience. A master arrives at the solution location, inspires Eivor to train and perfect the challenge to become a master.
- extra bonus
The Xbox series X/S, Xbox One console, PPS5, PS4, Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, as well as Stadia, Amazon Luna and Ubisoft’s subscription service Ubisoft+ can use the game.