Brawl Stars has already detailed the news that we will see in the latest update of the game during this May 2020. The Supercell team has told us in one of its classics Brawl Talk the new content that awaits us, including a Brawl Pass and a new fighter. We tell you all the details.
For the first time in game history, Brawl Stars is going to tell with your own Brawl Pass. What does this mean? Easy, we will have at our disposal a game new series of rewards and missions exclusive. This pass will arrive with the next update and develop in seasons
These are the characteristics of the Brawl Pass:
- There will be two different variants of the Brawl Pass, a paid version and a free version.
- The paid version will be the main incentive and in this way always have guaranteed a new fighter.
- These Brawl Pass fighters will have a unique rarity level called "chromatic".
- The tokens you earn will go toward progress on the Brawl Pass reward path.
- The gems they are now guaranteed in the Brawl Pass.
- The Brawl Pass count additional missions to speed up progress, plus skins, boxes and more content.
This May Brawl Stars will also receive a new fighter with its update. This is Gale, an elderly and irritable man that Supercell has described as the concierge at Mr. P.'s hotel
His main attack allows him throw a crowd of snowballs
Supercell has confirmed that give a new exclusive look for the tenth anniversary of the company. King Brbaro Bull will be available to claim as a reward with the release of the new update. In addition, these new exclusive aspects will also arrive in the game:
- Renegade Mortis.
- Rico Guardia.
- Tropical Sprout.
They also arrive the pins, emoticons that can be obtained to use in chats with other players, and Restricted Zone game mode returns, among other things. Brawl Stars is available totally free for Android and iOS devices, is an Arcade, Melee-like Fight and MOBA title. If you are looking for help for it, remember that we have a complete guide of tips and tricks to win games.