Activision revealed Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with War zone Roadmap for the third season -There is still a lot to do in the next few months.
Prior to the upcoming major nuclear weapons event on April 21, which will make major changes to the map in “Call of Duty: War Zone”, Activision announced its expectations for the latest game season from April 22.
The Verdansk map will have a lot of changes, it will get more 80s-themed themes (in keeping with Black Ops Cold War), and we will get a new LTM called Hunt For Adler, which will introduce crew search When the American agent of the same name, Black Ops Cold War entered the Warzone map.
For the basics of these high-concept events, check out the new trailer below.
Operation Rapid Sunder will be broadcast live on April 21 and will prepare for the upcoming event, which will eliminate the zombie event in Verdansk and pave the way for the upcoming event.
The description of the incident said: “The situation in Verdansk has reached a critical level.” “For the first-level operators, the combat zone seems to have become too dangerous. Will there be no fire? The answer is still unknown, despite the advice. You clear the timetable for this week and are ready to gradually increase the chaos in the war zone.”
The Armistice Central Command will “begin on April 21st at 12 pm Pacific time and will directly communicate with all operators for further communication,” so please use this as the starting time for the event.
The new season will also introduce three new operators for players to unlock and enjoy in “Black Ops” and “Warzone”. they are:
- ghost: Former Norwegian Intelligence Service Mountain Operations Specialist (and Perseus Detective), the Ghost is available on Tier 0 of the Season 3 Battle Pass and will be used in the first week of the new season.
- Roman “Knight” Gray: High quality DLC. Knight is Irish and an agent of M16 Wet Work Company, which will arrive in mid-summer.
- Antonov: High quality DLC. The former killer Antonov joined the army in lieu of extending his sentence for his crimes. Because of the past crimes, he was distrusted by the Warsaw Pact, and he found that no one else was willing to take on the responsibilities: bomb destruction and dangerous goods work.
Captain Price will also participate in this season’s entertainment activities. He will be “pushed into the Cold War era and equipped with tactical equipment suitable for the most secretive wet operations.”
Those who bought any version of “Black Ops Cold War” at the beginning of the third season will receive a captain price operator for “Black Ops Cold War” and “War Zone”. In addition, anyone who already owns “Black Ops Cold War” will automatically get a captain price operator at the beginning of season 3 – however, you need to start “Black Ops Cold War” before you can register it as a playable agent of Warzone .
Six new weapons will also appear in the game in the third season:
- PPSh-41: SMG (Start-up week) -Get PPSh-41 for free, which can be used in the “Black Ops” Cold War and War Zone on the 15th floor of the Battle Pass in Season 3.
- Swiss K31: Sniper Rifle (launch week) –Whether it is sniping in the wild in Warzone or advancing the target in Black Ops Cold War, this new rifle will be an aggressive shooter.
- Ballistic Knife: Melee (launch week) -Available in the “Black Ops” Cold War when Season 3 is released, and in Warzone during the mid-season.
- CARV.2: Tactical Rifle (mid-season) – CARV.2 has moderate firepower, reliable recoil control and a large ammunition pool, which can cut into the deepest part when used in medium to long-range combat.
- AMP63: Pistol (Current Season) – Due to its fully automatic nature, this weapon can be expected to produce a lot of damage in a short period of time, which makes it very effective at close range.
- Baseball Bat: Melee (this season) – Obtain Ballistic Knives, CARV.2, AMP63 and Baseball Bats in Season 3 in one of two ways: complete the in-game challenges to get free basic weapons, or come with blueprint version bundles when they appear in the blueprint version . Shop.
For more information about each weapon, please see here.
“Black Ops Cold War” will also receive four new multiplayer maps. They are: Yamantau (6v6, launch week); Diesel (6v6 / 2v2 / 3v3, launch week); stalemate (6v6, mid-season); and Duga (multiple teams, mid-season).
At the beginning of the season, the Sticks and Stones mode will also pay off. “This is each operator’s own business, and each player uses the R1 Shadow Hunter cross, ballistic knife and tomahawk for deployment,” said a confused person. “Kill the enemy with a cross and ballistic knife to get a score, and use the tomahawk to destroy the enemy, reducing the score to zero. When the timer expires, the first player to reach the score limit or the player with the highest score will win.”
The upcoming “multi-team elimination” mode will also arrive within the season and bring the latest team experience to the largest map of the “Black Ops” Cold War, in which groups of four will survive in the ever-expanding radiation zone. Redeployment will be limited, and loading will also be limited, so you need to ensure strategy and retention.
Finally, here are the sizes you can expect to update for each game in order to launch the Cold War of Call of Duty: Black Ops and Season 3 of Warzone:
Black Ops Cold War:
- PlayStation 5: 12.3GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.1GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 11.6GB
- Xbox One: 8.3GB
- Computer: 13.1GB
- PlayStation 5: 25.6GB
- PlayStation 4: 25.6GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 25.9GB
- Xbox One: 25.9GB
- Computer: 25.2GB
')); }); });}