Farm 51 has announced that its sci-fi survival horror RPG Chernobylite will be released in July.
In July, Chert It will be available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One with PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions later this year.
The game is currently available in the Early Access version of Steam, and has received important pre-release patches, with major changes to the storyline, dialogue, localization, soundtrack, and game end level.
The following is a list of the most important improvements introduced in the “final stage” Mega Patch:
- The entire storyline of the game has been completely rewritten to ensure the game’s The mystery will be remembered.
- By using all the new dubbing in English and Russian, the player’s immersion is greatly improved.
- The localization of all major languages is now complete, including: Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and Spanish.
- Composer Mikolaj Stroinski created a new soundtrack.
- The first part of the new level-Heist has been added to the game, in the hope of waiting for players in the finals.
A more detailed list of all the updates and changes included in this latest patch is provided here.
Chernobylite is a sci-fi survival horror RPG that combines free exploration of a chaotic world with challenging battles, production and non-linear storytelling.
Thirty years after the Chernobyl disaster, pollution is increasing due to “unexpected activities of hazardous substances.” The terrible things above this terrible thing are produced by explosions and are called black perovskites.
The following is a list of features:
- Explore the beautiful and terrifying precision 3D scanning entertainment of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other trackers in the area, but no matter what you do, never trust them completely. Remember, everyone has a hidden agenda.
- Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
- Immerse yourself in an exciting non-linear science fiction horror story.
- Make full use of your chemistry and physics knowledge to manufacture equipment and manage consumables.
- Fight against savage creatures emerging from other realities.
- Use a complex set of environmental and material analysis tools to investigate and collect data.
From today to April 30th, the game will enjoy a 20% discount on Steam’s Early Access. Any purchases made during the early access period will guarantee all future DLC releases for free.
')); }); });}