Final Cut on the Disco Elysium-PlayStation system is undergoing some repairs.
Published by ZA/UM Disco Elysium-the final entry point On March 30th, apparently there were some problems with the PS4 and PS5 versions.
In order to solve these problems, developers are developing a patch. The update date is still unknown, but is being processed.
“Perhaps blame it on the business district doomed to fail, the birthplace of dreams, the resting place of every business. Blame it for invading the apocalypse in the localization space, or the tequila sunset hitting you Anything. It is written in the patch post.
“Or just blame us. Because it’s our fault, so yes. We are just human dreams, and not always realize those dreams as we hope. But we still have to try it, and then try again until it is right So far. We will.”
Patch 1.3 will contain the following:
- Lots of voice corrections
- Improved Kim pathfinding
- Fixed controller interaction in Seafort Dream
- Interaction between the fixed controller and The Pigs
- Fixed sand castle interaction
- Fixed car interaction
- Fixed the situation where the tide never shrinks near the swing
- Repair pawnshop repair interaction
- Fixed thought cabinet freezing
- Fixed save game error
- Fix cinematic lock and marginal case interaction with the controller
- Another point is the general house cleaning after wind and rain
Final Cut is the definitive version of the award-winning RPG Disco Elysium, available through digital downloads on PS4 and PS5, Steam, GOG, Epic Store, App Store and Google Stadia’s PlayStation Store.
All existing Disco Elysium can be used free of charge.
The final cut brought the residents of Revachol to life, including the actors’ one million professional dubbing words, and added a new political vision.
You can explore invisible areas, meet more citizens, and leave a greater mark on the world. You can also expect enhanced gameplay and increased replayability in the quality of life.
')); }); });}