The pirate sailing Action-RPG King of Seas will launch on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC on February 18th.
King of Seas Launches on February 18th
The swashbuckling roguelite RPG Kings of Seas will be launching on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via Steam on February 18th. This title invites players to explore a procedurally generated world, where each campaign generates a new world to explore. Each time you play is a new experience to be had as navel routes change, and new challenges to be thrown your way.
Taking charge of your own pirate ship, you can customise it with a number of options, with five different classes of ship to obtain. These include sloop, brig, flute, frigate and galleon. There are over 900 items to collect and use, to make your sea worthy vessel battle ready.
You will need to learn to navigate your way through combat, take into account wind direction, ship class and even use talent points to level the gear equipped. Not only will you need to master battle mechanics but use unique abilities that you can discover on your adventure, including flamethrowers, voodoo rituals and more.
Each battle won means the bounty on your head will increase. Face some of the most fearsome pirates in all of history. Need a further challenge? Difficulty levels add further multipliers to the bounty you achieve in the game.
You can check out the official features and trailer below:
- Story – A series of quests guide you on your journey and uncover the intriguing characters of the King of Seas world who will lead you to the next path of your epic adventure.
- Procedural Generation – Dive into a lush, procedurally generated world that constantly refreshes the exploration mechanics within each new game.
- Dynamic World – The world reacts to your every action, naval routes change and with each conquered settlement the difficulty adapts to constantly give you a more challenging time.
- Map – A thick fog will ensure travelling towards objectives is not plain sailing, after all wouldn’t you want to lose the joy of exploration !?
- Navigation System – Atmospheric effects influence gameplay. Sail during a storm at your own risk, escape the enemies and always remember to carefully watch the wind direction to stay in control during battles. The strategy starts here.
- Ship Customization – Five types of highly customizable ships through an equipment and skill system, just as in any true role-playing game!
- Combat System – Not only cannon shots and nautical strategy but also speed and spectacle, thanks to a set of more than 20 skills to choose from and three branches of talents to suit any playstyle.
King of Seas will launch on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC on February 18th for $24.99 / £24.99 / $24.99.
For a rundown of the recent RPG news find it here in Top RPG News Of The Week: January 17th (Elden Ring, Hogwarts Legacy, PS5 Games And More!).