Game news Marvel’s Avenger: Kate Bishop is shooting her arrows today
With sales below expectations and a low number of players on the servers, there could be concerns about the future of Marvel’s Avengers. But right now, Square Enix and Crystal Dynamix are still working and adding a new character starting today.
We already knew, but this character is Kate Bishop, protected from Hawkeye. Kate Bishop was founded in 2005 by Allan Heinberg and Jim Cheung and played by Ashley Burch. She has a pretty difficult background. Constantly abandoned, she eventually learned to defend herself alone and to use her talents in the service of others.
After the separation of the Avengers, she is isolated again, and Clint Barton has also disappeared. His arrival also marks the start of Operation Aux Prises with AIM, which was unveiled during the final table of war.. This new content can be played in both solo mode and four-player co-op mode. Especially Archery, but also martial artsThere are several techniques that can undermine the enemies sent by the AIM:
- Blade Dancer’s Strike: It is a melee combo that is able to break the opponent’s defenses and therefore cause additional damage on subsequent attacks.
- Blink: Ability to teleport to strategic locations such as ledges
- Smoke protection arrow: Fires an arrow that releases a smoke screen th at allows you to escape, but which does damage to enemies.
- Decoy: Creates a hologram that distracts enemies. Using the quantum energy, this hologram can fire quantum arrows and injure nearby enemies.
- Reassurance arrow: Fires a special arrow that reduces the enemy’s resistance to impact and makes it easier for them to counter.
- Abort explosion arrow: This ability is activated after a signature or a force attack and triggers a delayed explosive arrow. Once triggered, the explosion throws enemies into the air.
- Winding arrow: Fire an arrow to teleport the target on impact. Teleporting to the arrow can trigger a quantum explosion that inflicts damage on enemies. Teleportation can also be triggered while the arrow is flying.
Opposite Kate Bishop, the reappears after examining the tachyon error and about the disappearance of Nick Fury and Clint Barton, We’ll find the Super-Adaptoïd, a robot super villain. Equipped with a replica of Captain America’s shield, Iron Man’s helmet and a copy of Thor’s hammer, it is considered a true technological terror that forces the heroes to adopt a different strategy. Early next year, Marvel’s Avengers will start The second part of this new story is to add Clint Barton in his role as Hawkeye. On this subject, Square Enix explains:
We have decided to evolve the story of Marvel’s Avengers after the game is released, adding new campaigns with new superheroes and enemies, new types of missions, new items, and even new regions. Free for players who have already purchased the base game. These stories will evolve in the world of Marvel’s Avengers to create a multi-year arc and you will be able to complete all new missions with all playable heroes.
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com