- The Surface Pro comes with a pen, the MacBook Pro doesn’t.
- The MacBook Pro does not have a touchscreen.
- The user cannot switch to tablet mode with Apple’s notebook.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro is better suited as a gaming platform.
- The price is higher (Surface Pro 7 ab 749 Euro, MacBook Pro ab 1.449 Euro)
In the video, the MacBook Pro is also shown and treated a little disdainfully. The price difference is indeed clear, but interested buyers should still ask themselves which device suits them better, for example Windows 10 or macOS prefer.
At this point you will find a Video from Youtube, which complements the article. You can display this with one click.
If you are really careful not to spend too much money, you should too check out these MacBook alternatives.