Perhaps we are in the best days to acquire video games online. With the stores closed, since we are on holidays and the Coronavirus crisis continues, the last week began the nintendo switch spring deals. More than 300 games on the hybrid console are on sale on the Nintendo eShop digital platform, where users can find discounts of up to 80% in the Spring Sale section.
After a week with a first batch of offers, today new offers have been incorporated into titles such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Kirby Star Allies and Astral Chain, which will be available until April 19 at striking prices.
More games have sprung up in the "Spring Sale" promotion! 🌱🌱🌱
– Nintendo Spain (@NintendoES) April 9, 2020
Among the new offers, the following stand out:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: € 39.99
- The Stretchers: 13.99 euros
- Astral Chain: 39.99 euros
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido: 24.99 euros
- Kirby Star Allies: 39.99 euros
- Snipperclips – To cut in company !: 13.99 euros
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: € 48.99
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: € 27.99
You can find all the offers in the promotion Spring offers.