Many games were announced on Nintendo’s Indie Showcase today.
Duning India Independent Exhibition Hall, Nintendo announced that it will launch some indie games on the Switch soon.
One of them is No oxygen 2: Loss of signal From the night school studio. The supernatural narrative adventure game tells the story of a researcher who accidentally discovered a ghost. Riley (Riley) happened five years after Oxenfree, and returned to his hometown of Camena (Camena), studying mysterious radio frequency signals, causing curious interference.
Oxenfree 2 will enter the Switch sometime this year (and possibly other platforms).
Roll7 announced Orly World During the presentation. In it, you will “pull the streets of Radland” and look for the skating god in this action platform. When released on Switch this winter, master skills, meet interesting characters and discover the secrets of the world. It will also be released on PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
Annapurna Interactive’s two games are about to land on Nintendo Switch.all these are Hindsight, Later this year, and Terminal Will be released in July.
In the narrative game “Hindsight”, an older woman thinks of her family, and the objects of the past become the gateway to people’s long lost memories. These reveal a decision she made a long time ago that changed her life forever.
“Last Stop” is a single-player third-person adventure game in modern London. You can play three independent characters, whose characters collide in a supernatural crisis.
96 road The Switch was also announced. This story-telling game has been confirmed to be released on the PC later this year. It combines adventure, exploration and puzzle solving functions, and presents it in the form of a procedural story, and has thousands of potential ways. for selection. You will meet characters from all walks of life and learn their intertwined stories. The decisions you make may also change your experience.
Coming to Switch as well, today we are going to say Have done From Polytron. If you have never heard of Fez, it will play Gomez, a 2D creature living in a 2D world. When a mysterious three-dimensionality is revealed to him, Gomez is sent on a journey, which will take him to the end of time and space. You will need to view the 3D structure from four different classic 2D perspectives.
During the show, it announced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Revenge of the Smasher This product from Tribute Games will land on Switch later this year. It combines retro and modern visual effects and classic arcade style beat action. It has the function that up to four players can play together locally or online. It is also being used on PC and other platforms.
crystal Announcements from Dreams Uncorporated and SYCK stated that the battle title through time will be released this summer. The game is an era-curved JRPG, where the past, present and future are all here. Players can use Crisbell’s ability to slide between various time periods, which can help citizens in the kingdom and carry out raids on enemies.
Crisbell’s goal is to save her magical world from the evil that threatens it, and must use her power to shape the past, present and future while gathering allies. It will land on Nintendo Switch on July 20. It will also land on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG and Stadia that day.
Will switch later this year, as well as Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC Aztech: The Forgotten Gods. In it, you will explore the mesoderm that is not disturbed by European powers. Here, Tenochtitlan, the visionary Aztec capital, flourishes and is now a stone metropolis. The increasing reliance on technology has left the ancient gods behind.
In the game, the heroine Achtli accidentally awakens the gods hidden under the city, and these gods begin to destroy everything in their sight. After the disaster, she woke up and found a prosthesis named Tez, which was fused to the arm that was talking to her. Now, she and Tes will need to dismantle the gods that threaten the Achtli house.
What was announced for Switch during the live broadcast today is The art of assembly. As previously reported, the game will also be used for Xbox Series X/S Xbox One and Game Pass for PCs and game consoles. The Nintendo Switch version will benefit from all previous updates released on its PC counterpart, including the upcoming Kenya update that will be released at the same time as the console launch.
The following games were also announced for Switch during the exhibition:
- Ninja Lily: Ring of the Knight From Binary Haze Interactive: In this dark fantasy 2D action role-playing game, encounter terrifying enemies that can be fatal to them in a short time. Overcome these difficulties and seek the truth with the help of the fallen knight. The game was released on June 22 and is the same as the “early access” version on PC. Through backward compatibility with the native PlayStation 4, PS5 will also be available on July 6. Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One will be released in the future.
- House of the Dead: Remake The classic classic arcade shooting game from Forever Entertainment is back, with new makeovers and exciting game changes. In this multiplayer game, you will become a pair of government agents who are sent to investigate the disappearance to discover groups of undead monsters. It will be released for Nintendo Switch later this year.
- desire Works from Severs Studio: The exquisite hand-painted art style and interest ing stories make this game different from any game you have played before. The big turning point: You don’t actually have to play the game to see how it ends. But this does not mean that you should stand by. As the main character Shade, you have to wait 400 days to wake up your king. During the waiting period, you can explore dark caves, complete time-based puzzles and collect items. Start your countdown clock now, because it will be released to Switch later today.
- The never surrender From Aero_Knight: This is not your typical “errand” game. Run, jump, slide and sprint through the futuristic Tokyo-style Detroit and become the thrilling soundtrack of the protagonist Wally to save everything in the future. The never surrender The slides will be put on Nintendo Switch on May 19. Later today, a demo will be available in the Nintendo eShop.
- No games: wrong size From Draw Me A Pixel: Despite the title, this is indeed a game! No games: wrong size This is a point-and-click comedy adventure full of riddles and puzzles. If you are looking for a different experimental product full of surprises, look no further. It will be released on Switch later today.
- GetsuFumaDen: The Immortal Moon Games from Konami Digital Entertainment and GuruGuru: Demonstrating Japanese-style aesthetics, the game provides a turbulent hack and slay gangster experience, full of dangerous dungeons, fierce boss fights, and fierce skill-based battles. It will land on Nintendo Switch next year.
- The beast of Maravilia From Banana Bird Studios, LLC: In this 3D adventure game, play the role of a young wildlife photographer. He travels through the magical ecosystem of the island of Maravilia, discovers extraordinary creatures, learns their behavior, and most importantly , Shooting its majesty. Go out in June.
- Skul: Hero Killer From SouthPAW Games: In this 2D fast-action gangster light version, there is a complete army to rescue your king. The best part? To make progress in the game, you need the ability to swap, which is done by swapping heads. With 90 playable characters, and each character has its own special abilities, you may think that you have come to the fore in real life.Went out this summer.
- Kaiwei From Stonewheat & Sons: Two little kiwi birds in the cooperative postal puzzle game work in a whimsical post office. They must jump, slap and slam in the interactive environment of levers, bells and buttons to make these messages delivered in time. It was released in August.
- Knitting tide From “Follow the Feathers”: Call your weaver to soar in the stunning woven landscape. Embark on a journey to explore ancient dungeons, solve puzzles, wrap enemies and unlock the great mysteries of the long-lost past. The game is a fascinating single-player adventure game set in the world of magic and textiles and will be released on Nintendo Switch in May.
- Labyrinth City: Labyrinth Detective Pierre From Darjeeling: Adapted from the children’s book series, this game takes you to a detailed maze to retrieve powerful artifacts. In your mission, you will interact with more than 500 items or characters, find more than 100 hidden objects, and then wander around beautiful places. It will be available this spring.
')); }); });}