This is a new trailer for Persona 5 Strikers, demonstrating combat capabilities.
Persona 5 Assaulter Saw the phantom thief taking action on a road trip to deal with corruption throughout Japanese cities.
During this time, a distorted reality emerges and you will need to help those detained in the crisis center.
In addition to a large number of actions, the game also has a story promotion for six different cities in Japan. You will be able to cook and provide assistance to those in need. You will also fight the shadows to discover the source of corruption in the Metaverse dungeon.
The game also has a hybrid combat system that blends actions with pauses and planned sequences. You can gain an advantage over the enemy by ambushing the enemy, attacking weak points, or even making a final blow with full attack.
All Phantom Thieves can play completely, and you will be able to enhance their skills and abilities. Each character has its own unique set of spells and magic.
Persona 5 Strikers will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Steam on February 23. If you pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition, you can play the game four days in advance on February 19.
Here is what is included in the Digital Deluxe Edition ($69.99):
- Exclusive access to the game four days in advance on February 19
- Digital download of reward content
- Digital Art Book
- Digital film soundtrack-including more than 40 songs
- Behind the scenes-making music for “You Are Stronger” and “Go To Dream”
- Persona BGM
- Character 1 and Character 1 PSP remake
- Persona 2 Innocence and Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
- Persona 3 and Persona 3 Portable
- Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden
- Full attack package
- Upgrade skill pack
- Basic Affinity Skill Pack
- Ally buff skill pack
- Armor bag
- Role point
- Enemy Debuff Skill Pack
Bonus Content Digital Download can be accessed for all digital or physical bookings of Digital Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition.