Based on the award-winning Skyrim mod, “The Forgotten City” will enter multiple platforms this summer.
Forgotten city It is a mature narrative-driven game, a reimagining of the acclaimed mod that won the National Writers Association Award Over 3 million downloads.
In the game, you are trapped in a secret underground city during the rule of the Roman Empire. Here, there are 23 lost souls living persistently.
This is an introduction to the game developed by “Modern Storytelling”:
In this turbulent utopia, if one person breaks the mysterious golden rule, everyone will die. Time travellers of the past two thousand years, you will endlessly relive their last moments, explore and interrogate, and change the course of the day with each secret discovered.
You can only hope to solve this epic mystery if you cleverly use the time loop and make difficult moral choices. Here, your decision is important. The fate of the city is in your hands.
This is what you can expect from the game (thanks to Gematsu):
- Explore Unreal Engine to bring real, open-world ancient Roman cities to life
- Incorporate into the lives of characters with rich details and in-depth interaction
- Dealing with moral dilemmas with life and death consequences
- Investigate crazy non-linear mysteries with multiple endings
- Role-play anytime, anywhere by choosing your own gender, race and background story
- Solve problems in your own way through reason, charm, bribery, invisibility, intimidation, or clever use of time loops.
You can watch IGN’s latest trailer above, and check out more trailers on Modern Storyteller’s YouTube channel.
The game will be launched soon on PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
')); }); });}