We have finally known the date. Mass Effect Legendary Edition coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC May 14, being able to relive the galactic trilogy in the best conditions. In addition, users of next-generation consoles will be able to seamlessly enjoy these remasters thanks to backward compatibility.
And how could it be otherwise, the collector’s edition that will accompany it will be one of those that you cannot help wanting to have on your shelf. The most striking, of course, that life-size N7 helmet of Commander Shepard
We go there with all the content of this edition:
- Helmet N7Based on the 3D model of the game and under the direct supervision of the BioWare developers, the helmet looks really good. In addition, it is made of carbon fiber and includes LED lights that illuminate the visor, sides and rear. You can now choose between Paragon Blue or Renegade Red.
- Welcome letter to the N7: yes, this is the same letter Shepard receives at the Normandy. This is the letter with which Captain Anderson wants to congratulate the character on his incorporation into the N7 corps.
- Rotating Morality Pin: Choosing between Paragon and Renegade is easier said than done. Now with this pin you can make it clear which side you are on.
- Metallic box: Beyond the normal cover, you have this one that shows beautiful art from the franchise. All to show off, hey
- Art samples– One showing the SSV Normandy flying over Earth and the other is exclusive to the BioWare Gear Store, featuring Commander Shepard in her Omni-Blade armor and the N7.
Of course, what most attracts the attention of this collector’s edition is that it does not include the game. 150 dollars is the price for which it can be done in the studio store. A decision that allows BioWare not to have to make specific collections for each platform, but rather that the users will have to buy the game separately.