For many years, it was one of the more painful withdrawals of digital stores, in part because it is the only Scott Pilgrim’s official video game. But luckily, Ubisoft announced its return last September and it will go on sale next January 14, 2021 in all current systems.
The good thing is that it will not be limited to the digital format this time, since Limited Run Games has recently announced up to three limited edition physical editions, being the WHO! Edition the most expensive of all for $ 139.99.
With reservations that will be activated on January 15, the content of the KO! Edition (for both PS4 and Nintendo Switch) is the following, watch out:
- The normal boxed set
- An older Mega Drive-style box with a reversible face
- A briefcase that simulates a scene and with sounds
- A couple of guitar picks and some drumsticks
- The soundtrack on CD and cassette
- A book with team interviews
- A map of the Overworld
- A set of stickers and letters
- All for $ 139.99
Apart from this, there is the Classic edition (box that simulates the look of the games of Mega Drive
And watch out, what’s up lots of merchandising advertised older.