Total War: Warhammer II was released back in September 2017, but that does not stop developers from continuing to deliver fresh content. With "The Shadow & The Blade" there is now the next DLC for you.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/201708/7af335f12917090f86560b43f368228f.jpg" data-title = "Total War: Warhammer II Figure 1
Date: 17.08.2017 "data-lightbox =" 7af335f12917090f86560b43f368228f.jpg ">
SEGA announced today the release of the next DLC package for Total War: Warhammer II. This is called "The Shadow & The Blade" and extends the strategy game again to fresh content.
The additional content is the newest Legendary Commander package for the title and brings you as such with Malus Düsterklinge and master Assassin Snikch two new legendary commanders. These each have their own goals, mechanics, units and playing styles. Malus Düsterklinge fights on the side of the Dark Elves and ruled over Hag Graef, Master Assassin Snikch rules over the Klan Eshin for the Skaven.
The other interesting features of the DLC according to official information:
- Each Legendary Commander has his own faction mechanics, task chains, legendary items, skill trees, and campaigns.
- Contains new powerful units and heroes for Dark Elves and Skaven.
- Deadly chariots and pain-tormented medusae for the sadistic warmongers of Hag Graef.
- Cunning camouflage magic, Warp-infused weapons teams, and deadly, hidden infantry for Assassin-inspired units of Klan Eshin.
- Contains new Legendary Mercenary Regiments to raze enemies in the New and Old World.
- Both commanders can be used in the campaign and combat modes. They can also be played in "Realms of Mortals," the massive campaign available to all players of Total War: Warhammer and Total War: Warhammer II for free.