A few weeks ago, the first headline sales in Rockstar / Take Two Interactive fell. These have been updated again. To the delight of the shareholders of both companies …
see also: PS5, Xbox Series X | S: GTA 5 data for the end of the year, GTA 3 voqu
A Twitter user has indeed provided the latest information on game sales from these major publishers / developers, and as expected, they are rather flattering (see the pictures in the gallery).
So we find the usual large, publicly known, large licenses that continue to be sold by whole liners, especially certain ones GTA V.
Take-Two / 2K sales updates
– Grand Theft Auto V: 145 m units, series at 345 m units. Best seller of the last decade in the US
– Red Dead Redemption 2: 37 m units, series at almost 60 m units
– Borderlands 3: 13 m units, series at 70 m units
– Bioshock: Series with 37m units pic.twitter.com/ZO7lz5oIGv
– Benji-Sales (@BenjiSales) May 18, 2021
So, in alphabetical order, we would have these types of sales that flatter the retina and larfeuille:
Bestselling games of the last decade in the US:
See the slides below for more information, and again, they’re very relevant to the legacy of Rockstar and Take Two titles in general …