EDGE magazine has already come out, and therefore, we have already received new and juicy details about the expected Hollow Knight: Silksong, which we leave you in a summarized way below, recommending that you take a look at the magazine if you want to see new title images, as well as more in-depth details:
-The next Team Cherry game will not be related to Hollow Knight
– Hornet will have the ability to perform tasks for NPCs and keep track of the tasks that they have completed via Pharloom bulletin boards.
– That does not replace the organic quest lines of the first Hollow Knight.
-Instead of rescuing Grub’s from the jars, you now rescue fleas, which get into little places.
– Hornet crests are fully customizable, they can be easily changed to reflect your play style.
– They try to create a game that is accessible to new players, but also matches the difficulty of the original game.
– ‘Tricks’ like Sting Shards or Pimpillo Bombs can be created in the banks from fragments collected from defeated enemies.
–The aim of the game is to go up to the Citadel, but there will be more to do.
–Hollow Knight composer Christopher Larkin is back.
– You start the game having lost many of your powers.
– It will only be released on PC and Nintendo Switch, with a release date to be confirmed.
What do you think? Are you looking forward to the game? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments!