We are not very used to banks encouraging themselves to launch video games on consoles, although it seems that the British entity NatWest (National Westminster Bank) has been encouraged.
Well, it turns out that they recently announced that they will launch Nintendo Switch a video game baptized as Island Saver, focused on teaching players the benefits of saving
Finally, we leave you below the brief summary it offers Nintendo about this game:
Welcome to the Wise!
A group of amazing islands need your help! The sea has washed away horrible plastic debris, and you have to sort it out with your reliable dumpster. But watch out for the garbage. These critters love mess and will try to mess up.
You have to wash the greasy, collect garbage, earn coins and rescue the bankimales! These special animals are living piggy banks and with them you can help save the Wise Islands and return the waters to their channel.
• Rainforests, arctic ice cream, dusty deserts, volcanoes… Explore them all while cleaning the islands.
• 42 bankimales to save, can you rescue them all?
• Find bankimals you can ride and use their powers to access new areas.
• Help Kiwi find his precious eggs!
• Get coins and discover things about saving, spending and much more!
What do you think? Will you give it a try? Leave us your opinion in the comments!