Here comes the confirmation of a new title for the Nintendo hybrid console. This is the mystery adventure game Sowls Hotel, developed by Studio Sott and distributed by CFK.
These are the data that has been shared:
- It was first released for PC (Steam) on December 31, 2019.
- It will come to Switch through the Nintendo eShop.
- It will support the language options English, Japanese and Korean.
- Neither the release date nor the price have been announced.
We leave you its description and its trailer:
Hotel Sowls is a very unique game, creating a strange and surreal world with its dreamy 2D graphics and music.
As a pharmacologist, the player explores Hotel Sowls to discover who stole the gemstone. You managed to get hold of a precious stone found in Sowls. Tired of a long journey, you decide to take a break at the Hotel Sowls. But the next morning, you find out that your stone has been stolen. Therefore, begin your journey to find the thief.
Players will encounter NPCs and locations to solve the puzzle and must gather information from them. The actions players take during the investigation will decide the fate of the pharmacologist.
- A great success of the Steam game comes to Switch.
- A mysterious adventure game with unique 2D graphics.
- Dive into the strange history of Hotel Sowls.
What do you think?