Latest sales estimates made with confirmed sales data from Nintendo Switch from VGChartz They point to a new milestone in the history of the console.
According to what was shared, this would already exceed Xbox 360
- Nintendo Switch sold 407,230 units in the week ending May 22
- In this way, its total sales would be 86.10 million adding the standard and Lite models.
- Total sales of Xbox 360 are 85.80 million
- Nintendo Switch is also close to total sales of PS3
- It is somewhat further from Wii and PlayStation, which accumulate 101.63 and 102.49 million consoles sold respectively.
- It lacks 1.30 million consoles to reach PS3, 15.53 for Wii and 16.39 for PlayStation. It also lacks 29.52 million to reach PlayStation 4.
What do you think of this information?