Here we get again a video related to one of the most prominent video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. It is in this case Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In the short that we leave you next, Guinea Pig shows us in detail the following infographic, where we can consult two available methods to get blue roses in the game (Paleh and Backwards, since the Island Method no longer works). These are based on using different types of roses to achieve a 25% probability that we get a blue rose.
The one that most convinces us is the Paleh Method, which works with these steps:
- Part one to get a hybrid white rose II:
- 1. Breed two white roses from seed to get a normal mauve rose
- 2. Breed that normal mauve rose with a yellow seed rose to get a hybrid white rose
- 3. Breed that hybrid white rose with a normal mauve rose to get a hybrid mauve rose.
- 4. Check that this hybrid mauve rose is useful, because they are only created 50% useful. To know if the one you have obtained is useful, start breeding that hybrid mauve rose with a yellow seed rose and if they breed yellow it is useful (if they believe white it is not)
- 5. Put two useful hybrid mauve roses to breed so they can breed a hybrid white rose II
- Part two to get a normal orange rose
- 1. Start raising two red roses from seed to grow a normal black rose
- 2. Put that normal black rose to breed with a hybrid white rose II (the one obtained in the first part) to breed a hybrid red rose
- 3. Put that hybrid red rose to breed with another hybrid white rose II (the one from the first part) to breed a normal orange rose
- Part three to get a hybrid red rose II: Breed a hybrid white rose II (the one from the first part) with a normal orange rose (the one from the second part) to get a hybrid red rose II
- Final part to get a hybrid blue rose with 25% chance: Put to breed two hybrid red roses II (those of the third part) so that they breed a hybrid blue rose
Here you can see it graphically:
Another similar method (the one you have in the image above as Backwards) consists in:
- Part 1
- 1. Put to breed white roses from seed to get a purple
- 2. Breed white rose from seed and yellow from seed until you get a white hybrid
- 3. Breed red rose from seed and yellow from seed to breed normal orange
- Part 2: Then start breeding the purple from step 1 with the hybrid white from step 2 and the hybrid purple from there with the normal oranges obtained in step 3, until you get a hybrid orange by breeding these hybrid purple with normal oranges
- Finally, those hybrid oranges can be bred with each other until they breed hybrid reds. Those red hybrids if they breed with each other have a 25% chance of breeding blue
- Those hybrid oranges can also breed blues with each other, but with less percentage
- You have this method on video here
We also leave you with the video, where other tools and methods are shown:
What do you think? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments. If you are interested, you can also find our full coverage of the game at this link.