A new update is now available in this game of Nintendo Switch. This is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town.
Specific, this version 1.0.4 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check the list of news just below:
- Shortens loading times in general.
- Fix an animation when making a “special prayer” in the sanctuary.
- Fixes an issue where saved data could get corrupted after the animals are born.
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze even after the child was adopted.
- Fixes an issue that created infinite objects under certain conditions.
- Add a language settings menu under “Options” on the game title screen.
- Other minor bug fixes.
On the other hand, it has also been confirmed that, at the end of May, the patch 1.0.5
- Tweak some of the existing residents’ dialogs and add new dialogs.
- Our team is now working on writing a new dialogue so that players can enjoy getting to know the residents of Olive Town even more than before.
- Changes the functionality of all manufacturers.
- In an effort to improve manufacturers’ functionality, they will be changed so that each manufacturer can create multiple objects.
- Enhance images during food scenes.
- Adds the ability to block movement in a straight line.
- Adjust cooking times.
- Eliminates the need to press button A when going from the inside to the outside.
What do you think? Have you already updated it? Do not hesitate to share in the comments if you have found any news other than those mentioned in the list.