A few days ago we shared with you a website that helped us find the perfect gift for our neighbors in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. However, you may not know how exactly the friendship system works in the game.
For this reason, here we bring you important information that will undoubtedly be helpful when strengthening ties with other residents. Is about a point system
- Each character starts with 25 points automatically
- If that level reaches 0, the neighbor will say he wants to leave the island
- Points are obtained through the following gifts:
- Furniture: 3 points
- Favorite clothing style (learn more about each neighbor's style here): 2 points
- Umbrella: 2 points (if they are frogs they only get 1 point)
- Flowers, f ish and insects: 2 points
- Tools and music: 2 points
- Wrapped gift: 1 point to older
- Garbage: -2 points
- Furniture costing over 10,000 berries is perfect for increasing points and more if gift-wrapped.
- You cannot give gifts to villagers until you have raised their friendship level enough. To do this, it is recommended to speak to them often.
- You can only give each neighbor once a day.
What do you think of this information? Do you already have a gift in mind? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments.