Comunicado de prensa
Now, in addition to the grenades attached, you have one option by opening the gap to drop your enemies. Thanks to a 6-foot explosive radio, Panzerfaust can completely remove all squads that make the mistake of getting too close.
It's a weapon
powerful, but unlike any other weapon found in PUBG. To
To properly use this bayoka, check out the five tips below:
- Background Note: Panzerfaust is the first PUBG weapon that can cause player injuries after being shot: a backyard bombing is not only dangerous for your teammates, but also for you. Be careful when shooting up or with your back to the wall.
- Learn how to claim it: Only available on the Karakin map, Panzerfaust is most common in hidden areas and caves, as it is close to places where it can be used to reach new places. The bazooka, on the other hand, is 100 percent certified in air droplets.
- Beware the Invention – With Greater Power to Come …
- Learn how to guide you: The Panzerfaust can work well at different distances and comes with three different modes of attack: 60m, 100m and 150m. Learn to carefully measure distances in battlefields and remember that the weapon projectile has a deeper drop than normal. So, you have to adjust the aim upwards when shooting.
- Note the movements: the Panzerfaust shell is fast, but not as fast as the bullet. Think about this in a long distance battle, because you'll have to predict the enemy's position when the shoot hits. Discreet opponents may have time to pull down.
a weapon that rewards those who choose the right time to use theirs
one shot. It is good to remember that the proper use of bazooka
It can make the difference between a defeat and a long chicken dinner.