Aside from the big headlines coming to market, AMD and NVIDIA take very different approaches depending on the driver's releases. And the fact that it is "not responsible" other than triple A enables companies of both companies to support and correct errors that are much broader than these times. Drivers Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 recently published go this route, where AMD has fixed major interruptions to many of its GPUs.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2
While the key thing for these drivers is to fix their mistakes and known problems, AMD has never missed an opportunity to support the support of two new topics such as: Gear Tactics y Predator: Hunting Domains.
These headers will now take advantage of all the AMD performance enhancements to give their GPUs a good performance from zero second.
- Products featured in the series Radeon RX Vega they can get a system crash or a black screen when Folding @ Home runs and at the same time use a program that uses video hardware acceleration.
- You may experience system crashes or crashes when using a browser On the wall playing content from Netflix.
- XSplit You may experience an app crash or stop when making changes to the scene.
- A small breakdown can occur when you make a career change with performance metrics for unlocking other games.
- The escape You may experience occasional collisions when entering a game or during long gaming sessions.
- Graphics Series product configuration configuration Radeon RX 5700 They may find the loss of a screen signal or a black screen turned on or played while playing games or on a computer with a screen number.
- Radeon Software may experience app crashes when playing games with non-character characters in game titles.
- The products of the Radeon RX Vega series series wallpapers may suffer from software crash with Microsoft computers where hardware acceleration is allowed
- The "Failure to get a service" error message may appear from time to time when you upgrade the Develop tab on Radeon software.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may experience system crash or TDR when playing games with Instant Replay or Record Desktop enabled.
- It addresses an installation issue where a 1603 error may occur when the Visual C ++ installation requirement was not properly met as it was installed.
- The time improved It can cause a black screen to appear when enabled in other games and system settings. Any user who may have problems with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a workaround.
- Using the Edge web browser to play video content with a multi-screen system configuration can cause the system to crash instantly or be disabled after prolonged use.
- Meters are overlapping functionality Radeon WattMan They incorrectly report idle clock speed in graphics products for the Radeon RX 5700. Performance and power consumption are not affected by this incorrect report.
- Slide conversion of HDMI rate you can make the FPS crashed by 30.
- Some games may show occasional instability while playing with the Radeon RX 5000 graphics products.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may experience system crash or TDR when performing multiple tasks with Alt + Tab.
- Corruption on the desktop or in the game can happen from time to time when HDR is enabled.
- Direct ML Media filters are not currently available in the Radeon Software media video gallery or image content.
- Some users may continue to experience problems with the black screen or system crashes during prolonged playback. AMD will continue to monitor and investigate reports of these issues closely.
- Some laptops may have IBSOD by installing the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition on top of the existing OEM graphics driver. To resolve this issue, first uninstall the OEM graphics driver using the Features and Features on the Control Panel. When done, install the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition package and select the Refer to Factory Defaults option during setup.
As always, we recommend that you remove the drivers you have currently installed in our DDU directory. So you'll be sure that the new Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 is installed correctly and without fail.
You can download these drivers by following the download links from the AMD website:
Don't forget that before installing them you must run them as management or have administrative privileges so that the installation is completed properly.