Although as we will see below does not solve all the problems presented by GeForce 445.87 WHQL driver in various locations, NVIDIA has responded to its users during recording sessions by adjusting their priorities.
NVIDIA GeForce 445.98 Hotfix, working for the next driver
For reasons the company hasn't mentioned yet, its 445.87 WHQL introduced a huge series of problems and especially in a few games. Although we will talk about these resolved issues, we will also talk about those that did not, which the company offers cleverly in its WHQL models, but do not speculate on its burnout.
This will be very useful to many users, as there are some very obvious errors that we can mention in the game when it comes to driver issues. So let's first get to know those random bugs described by NVIDIA.
- Maxwell generation GPU laptops can experience more GPU usage during playback, reducing battery life and temperature.
- Fixes an issue when Shader Cache is sometimes incorrectly cleaned when starting the program.
- Some games may appear too bright when HDR is enabled.
- (F1 2019): The game can be locked randomly to the desktop.
- (The escape): improves game stability.
- Adjusting driver installation on the Colorful GeForce GTX 1650 GPUs.
As we say, this is an illegal thing from NVIDIA but we were able to reproduce with these drivers. Some of them may be indirect and do not affect all users, but if you suffer from them, you can rest easy because they will definitely be corrected in the next version due to complaints from multiple users:
- Touch the screen on Old Scroll Online.
- Internal visual failure Monster Hunter: Earth.
- HDR cannot be performed on Resident Evil 3.
- SOTTR fail with HDR activated.
- Overheating on KPler GPUs.
- Physical problems in COD: MW, especially for multiplayer.
- A slight decline in some games.
- The clocks are high even at the desk and in the idle.
As always, even if these are Hotfixes, we recommend that you remove drivers from your PC using DDU following our guide. You can download these new drivers from the NVIDIA affiliate website by following these links:
There is currently no version of Windows 7 or any other operating system, so we'll have to wait until Microsoft's next version of WHV's NVIDIA version to provide full support to all users and operating systems.