The distinction is true: we must be locked home to complete the covid-19 submission. It can be difficult, but there are tools that can help us make the implant more bearable.
If you've never tried it, now is a better time than ever: A group video chat gives you the opportunity to find friends, acquaintances and family without the risk of infection.
The functionality is available in various apps that allow you to make group video calls, and one of the most popular right now Google Duo.
But even though Google offers the opportunity to make group video calls with the Duo, support is limited to 8 users, making it quite a barrier compared to a 32-person limit for performance FaceTime group calls.
But although it can be argued that you probably don't want to chat with more than eight friends at once, that's not the end of the warning from Google Duo. Or you can access the Google Duo on Android and iOS smartphones as well as the web – a benefit compared to other services – the functionality of group calls is limited to smartphones only, so keep that in mind when planning your group chats.
With this in mind, here's what you need to do to make a group video call on the Google Duo.
Group video chats on the Google Duo
If it's your first time making a group call to the Google Duo, the first thing you'll need to do is create a group.
Create a group
The first step is to build a team with all your friends on the Google Duo. To do that:
- Open the Google Duo app.
- Slide your hand on the screen to access the & # 39; menu & # 39;
- Tap & # 39; Create Group & # 39;
- Select the contacts you want to add to the group and video call.
- Tap the & # 39; Video Call & # 39; to start a call.
- Your friends will receive a notification about the group call; just tap on that option and they will join the group Duo session.
It should be noted that you have the option to save the group after the end of the call, which facilitates the launch of a video conference in the future. Just give the group a name to keep and use in the future – just know that all team members can see the name!
Join an ongoing call
If you accidentally decline a notification for joining a video call on the Google Duo, don't worry, there's an easy way to join an ongoing group call.
- Open the Google Duo app.
- Swipe your hand to access the & # 39; menu & # 39;
- Under & # 39; Groups & # 39 ;, look for the & # 39; Live & # 39 ;, live icon that shows that the group video conference is underway.
- Tap a group, then tap & # 39; Join Video Call & # 39; to join the conversation.
You have something! If you like to chat with many people at once, we also have a tutorial on how to use group video calls Snapchat either WhatsApp.