Without a doubt the theme of the week is the number of problems the NVIDIA RTX 3000 is facing due to their rear capacitors. While both the company and AIB are trying to physically address this, NVIDIA today released a new driver who promises to fix, if not all, the many errors and crashes that occur on their cards. All thanks to these 456.55 WHQLWhat progress do they bring?
Perhaps worst of all, there is no official statement from the company that these drivers are making clear improvements to the problems of the RTX 3000. But we know that they are doing a better publicity than they did last night.
NVIDIA GeForce Driver 456.55 WHQL
Software Module Types
- nView – 200.93
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce experience – 188.8.131.52
- MIRACLES – 11.1
- Standard control panel for NVIDIA – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.958.0
Another new feature is the support for NVIDIA Reflex, which we have already discussed in its corresponding role now available Call of Duty: Modern Warfare y y Call of Duty: Warzone.
In addition, support for Star Wars: Squadron and improves stability in certain Ampere card games.
The planned issues for these are 456.55 WHQL
- [Omniverse 2020.2.4496]- Corruption occurs after switching from RTX Real-Time provider to RTX PathTraced.
- [Juegos en Vulkan]: GeForce experience> Performance> Latency setting sometimes stays 0.
- Many support monitors G-SYNC from the G-SYNC corresponding list to the driver.
- There is a slight increase in CPU usage from the Windows event log.
- The NVIDIA Vessel Service may crash when restarting from system sleep / winter.
- [Notebook]: “Performance” power mode cannot be set from NVIDIA control panel.
Problems in Windows 7
- [Notebook] [H-Clone]With an integrated graphics processor (GPU) as a performance source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
Problems in Windows 10
- [World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: When operating at independent levels higher than 60 FPS with display settings length, moving letters indicate tremors / stuttering.
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game can show raw green corruption if depth of field Enabled from game settings.
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work.
- [Forza Motorsport 7]- A road may show a black line during a race on certain tracks.
- [Fortnite]: There are blue screens pointing amasikm.sys
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4] [Ansel / Freestyle]Ansel and Freestyle tabs cannot be selected. You may have problems installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store.
- [YouTube]- Video play stutters as you scroll down the YouTube page.
- [G-SYNC]: with G-SYNC enabled for other indicators FreeSync, half of the screen turns black.
- [GeForce RTX 3080/3090]: Screen 49 ”Samsung G9 turns black at 240 Hz.
- [Notebook] [H-Clone]: With an integrated graphics processor (GPU) as a performance source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal writing materials with high refresh rate indicators may go random 60Hz during the game.
And so far these NVIDIA GeForce Drivers 456.55 WHQL. As always, we recommend that you uninstall pre-installed using DDU, so we will avoid problems when installing these new drives, which you can download from the official NVIDIA website.