Apex mythologyThe "Grand Soiree" event exploded today. Over the next two weeks, the game will feature a series of unique modes, as well as unique challenges and rewards. I tried the first of the new methods today to see how they fix things.
Each mode lasts two days. The first mode, available today and tomorrow, is the "Gold Rush Duos," which has two teams and only allows players to carry gold weapons, which comes with the original Legendary attachments. Alternatives, as set out in blog post
- Jan 16-17: Live.Die.Live— "automatically appears for live band mates when the ring closes"
- Jan 18-19: The third-person mode of play that is normally performed by the first person is switched to third-person viewing
- Jan 20-21: Always Close – “Keep going, preventing further damage from the ring that won't slow down”
- Jan 22-23: Armed and Dangerous on Earth's Edge – “Shotguns and sniper rifles with endless weapons”
- Jan 24-25: King & # 39; s Canyon After Dark – night mode
- Jan 26-28:
Each mode has three distinct challenges that offer fireworks and special event scenes. The score also counts for the passing of the game's battle. Mode is presented separately Bug fixes and tweaks, including the cold expansion of Wraith & # 39; s Thing the Void and the power and removal of Extension Energy mags, which Respawn wrote "would make more sense for Season 4 releases." Total notes also inform you of the tournament mode, a private game. feature currently "restricted to authorized partners."
I don't stay too long in my Gold Rush Duos games today, given the small size of the scene, the increase in weapon damage, and my rust. My going to war Fortnite watch the limited-edition circuits (I played his version of Gold Rush Duos, "Solid Gold," just last week), which always gives me something to do when a normal game fades. Glad to see Apex mythology I'm trying the same thing, and definitely want to know some alternatives to come.