There is a new one Final Fantasy XIV Enlargement is coming later this year, but first we need to clarify some open questions. The third and final installment of the Deny-themed raid series and the first part of a two-part story update leading up to it this fall is Endwalker extension launches on April 13th along with the open beta of the PlayStation 5 version of the game.
The 5.5 update, titled “Death Unto Dawn,” gives FFXIV players more delicious content to consume while they prepare the story and prepare for the game Endwalker Expansion and the influx of new healers. In addition to big things like new quests for main stories and the third chapter of the raid series YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse, the patch will also contain a lot of fun little things. Things like new actor actions that allow bards to swap instruments while the game is running, and new dungeons that have been added to the game’s “Explorer Mode”, where players can leisurely stroll through dangerous locations and take screenshots.
The patch will be released along with the open beta for the PS5 version of the game. Players who already own the PS4 version can download the upgrade and try it out for free. You’ll enjoy faster load times, better frame rates, and support for 4K resolution.
Here is a summary of all the features in Patch 5.5, “Death Unto Dawn”.
- New quests for main scenarios – The story update – split into two parts – will pave the way for them Endwalker Plot.
- New Alliance raid – The third chapter in the NieR-inspired raid series YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse Alliance.
- “Mourning Werlyt” Questline Update – The thrilling conclusion of the Warrior of Light and Gaius’ quest to thwart the Empire’s Warmachina development project.
- New trial version: The Cloud Deck – Players can face the fearsome Diamond Weapon in this latest trial version, which will be available in both normal and extreme difficulty levels.
- New dungeon: Paglth’an – Players can approach this new story dungeon together with other adventurers or a group of non-player characters through the trust system compatibility.
- “Protect the Queen” Questline update – In addition to adding a new field area, “Zadnor”, players can upgrade their resistance weapons to their final and most powerful level.
- New unreal test – The next power-up version of an existing Primal will be unlocked for level 80 Heroes, offering players a new challenge and the opportunity to collect unique prizes.
- Crafter updates – High-ranking artisans can look forward to new content in Patch 5.5 that will bring them special achievements and unique crafting tools.
- Ishgard Restoration Update – Firmament locals hold festivals regularly to celebrate the completion of the restoration.
- “Explorer Mode” update – The Explorer mode function has been expanded to include additional dungeons. In Explorer mode, players can safely explore dungeons to take eye-catching and entertaining screenshots while using mounts and minions. Players can now perform performance actions in dungeons, such as B. Play musical instruments.
- Updates to the performance action – Players can now switch instruments at any time during the performance, and a new instrument will be added.
- Job adjustments for PvE and PvP actions, New custom shipments, ocean fishing update, new mounts, and more.