The December content review of Gran Turismo (Patch 1.53) will be available on Tuesday, December 17 at 8:00 PM P (Internet connection required)
Good Weather Raceway Laguna Seca Returns to Gran Turismo Sport
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca is a race cycle about 100 miles south of San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley in Northern California, United States. A technological cycle formed by the corners of low-speed mid-range, is surrounded by wilderness to hold them in trouble as the surrounding sand tends to hit the track. Therefore, drivers need to be able to control the precise control of their speed at all times as any errors in calibration will result in them traveling or being hit. Its high-speed adjustments are molded by the landscape and are the signature of a circuit, where its famous 15-foot highlight emphasizes "Corkscrew". Laguna Seca is a cycle that offers fun racing that can be seen elsewhere.
- Ford GT & # 39; 17
- Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) & # 39; 95
- Toyota Crown Athlete G & # 39; 13
- Volkswagen Golf GTI & # 39; 83
- Safety car Toyota Crown Athlete G
- Rennault Sport Megane R.S. Safety Car Tr Troph
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcast Car Safety
Vehicle Illustrated – Ford GT & # 39; 17
From 2005 to 2006, Ford produced the Ford GT, a reminder of the GT40 that won the Le Mans racing race in the 1960s. At the 2015 Detroit Motor Show, they announced the second-generation model for more development.
The body was also a structure that included aluminum on the front and back of the lower frames, and body panels made of carbon to reduce weight. The power unit was not a traditional V8, but a turbocharged 3.5L V6. Producing 646 BHP and 76 kg combined with a 7 DCT speed transmission, the car marked a top speed of 216.2 mph.
- Beginner League – two new rounds added to Z Heritage
- Amateur League – two new rounds added to the Super formula Championship
- Professional League – two new rounds added to the Midship Challenge
- Endurance League – a whole new round added to the Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series
Remember, you can find all the latest GT information here on igamesnews and the official Gran Turismo website. Until next time, drivers, we'll see you on the road.