The latest Outriders patch notes are out, and after the massive patch notes released last week, they’re pretty short, but important. That’s because Outriders crossover play is finally working on all platforms, after disconnects between PC and consoles plagued the game from day one.
As a result, People Can Fly disabled automatic pairing between PC and consoles, urging players to wait to play on all platforms until all versions of the game have been patched. Well, that finally happened with the latest April 9-10 patch notes, so get ready to start your crossover play.
In addition to fixing cross-play issues, the latest Outriders patch notes offer a number of bug and crash fixes. Here are the full p atch notes from Outriders:
- Crossplay reactivado en PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X y Xbox Series S
- General stability improvements for the matchmaking service.
- Fixes a multiplayer crash that could cause client player inventory to be cleared.
- Fix the crash when completing the “Bad Day” side quest.
- Fixes the crash that occurs in No Man’s Land when your language is set to Spanish (Yes, we know. Video game code is magical).
- Fix crashes in launch issues
- Includes many more “random” bug fixes
- Fix missing HUD in certain cases.
- Fixes bugs that interfere with player respawn in multiplayer expeditions.
- Fixes bugs with players getting stuck in geometry (even when using Gravity Leap) or falling out of the world.
- Change the default pairing setting from “Open” to “Closed.”
- Many other minor fixes and improvements
- PC specific– Fixes a performance issue where the GPU is not fully utilized. This should help with stuttering and DX11 / 12 issues
That’s all that’s included in the latest Outriders patch notes, and while they aren’t as big as the first update, they will certainly make a big difference.