Sony has taken advantage of the event of PlayStation 5 to reveal all the specifications of the controller DualSense, announced how much the different accessories that will accompany the console will cost on the day of its launch and confirmed that the games developed or published by PlayStation Studios will have priced from 59.99 dollars to 79.99 dollars, a maximum cost that represents an increase of 10 dollars compared to PS4.
The PlayStation 5 controller can be purchased for a price of 69.99 dollars. The dimensions of the DualSense They are 160 mm x 66 mm x 106 mm, its weight is 280 grams and it equips a 1,560 mAh battery powered by USB Type-C and whose autonomy has not been detailed. Its impact on games will be notable thanks to the haptic response system and adaptive triggers that offer different levels of programmable resistance.
The range of accessories that will be available on the launch day of the console is as follows.
- DualSense Wireless Controller – 69,99 dollars
- Pulse 3D wireless headset: with 3D audio support and dual noise-canceling microphones – 99.99 dollars
- HD Camera: with 1080p dual lens so gamers can record themselves – 59.99 dollars
- Media Remote: to browse videos and streaming services with ease – 29.99 dollars
- DualSense Charging Station: para cargar dos DualSense Wireless Controllers – 29,99 dollars
With respect to price of first-party games, Everything seems to indicate that most titles will cost 79.99 dollars. This will be the cost of Demon’s Souls, Destruction All Stars and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Mile Morales Ultimate Edition, while Sackboy A Big Adventure will be sold for 69.99 dollars. As previously announced, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales will have “a reduced price” and will go down to 59.99 dollars.